In order to produce quality epidemiological survey research, the Institute for Public Health will ensure that:
1. The assessment of the proposal should be completed within two (2) months of receive of the proposal
2. The technical report should be completed within three (3) months of the completion of the project. The definition for 'completed' refers to the technical report being sent to the Director General of Health for approval.
3. At least one presentation and one scientific paper should be produced within twelve (12) months of the completion of the project
4. All research projects should be presented to the stakeholders
5. Every staff is given the opportunity to achieve the training needs of seven (7) days in a given year